Property Management Yarraville
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Yarraville
Strata Management in Yarraville involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company supplies a strict debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive risk management processes.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure guarantees a reputable, certified and competent contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Yarraville
We chose maintenance and repair companies who have actually a shown performance history of reducing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation process a trustworthy, compliant and proficient professional panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We help in maintaining our client’s property by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and make sure proper payment to specialists. We know the experts to require complex matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our separately certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Yarraville have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can provide additional value to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all info collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct info and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site evaluation of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and much more.