Property Management Wonga Park
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Wonga Park
Strata Management in Wonga Park involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic service
– Handling all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive threat management procedures.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process makes sure a trusted, compliant and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Wonga Park
We selected repair and maintenance companies who have a shown track record of decreasing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation process a trustworthy, compliant and proficient professional panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our client’s home by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and make sure proper payment to specialists. We know the experts to require intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our separately certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Wonga Park have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can offer extra worth to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all details collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct details and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site assessment of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and a lot more.