Property Management Wollert
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Wollert
Strata Management in Wollert includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and basic business
– Managing all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive danger management processes.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process makes sure a trustworthy, certified and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Wollert
We chose repair and maintenance providers who have actually a shown performance history of decreasing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation process a reputable, compliant and skilled contractor panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our client’s home by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and guarantee appropriate payment to contractors. We know the professionals to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and ensures responsiveness of our independently accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Wollert have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer additional value to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all info collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Offer a direct information and enquiry line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and a lot more.