Property Management Windsor
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Windsor
Strata Management in Windsor includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general business
– Handling all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive danger management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process guarantees a reputable, compliant and skilled professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Windsor
We selected repair and maintenance providers who have a demonstrated performance history of reducing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation process a dependable, certified and skilled specialist panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in keeping our customer’s home by organizing repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and ensure appropriate payment to professionals. We understand the specialists to require complex matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our individually licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Windsor have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can provide additional worth to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all details collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct information and enquiry line to our Business Development Manager for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and much more.