Property Management West Melbourne
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In West Melbourne
Strata Management in West Melbourne includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general business
– Managing all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a stringent debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive threat management procedures.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process ensures a reputable, certified and proficient specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing West Melbourne
We chose maintenance and repair service providers who have a shown performance history of minimizing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation process a trusted, certified and proficient professional panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We help in preserving our client’s property by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and ensure right payment to specialists. We understand the experts to require complex matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our separately licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in West Melbourne have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can offer additional value to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all info collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct details and query line to our Business Development Manager for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and much more.