Property Management Werribee
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Werribee
Strata Management in Werribee involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic service
– Managing all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a stringent debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our extensive risk management processes.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process makes sure a reputable, certified and proficient professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure specialists provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Werribee
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have a demonstrated track record of reducing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation procedure a trusted, compliant and competent contractor panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in preserving our client’s residential or commercial property by setting up repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and make sure proper payment to professionals. We know the professionals to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our individually accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Werribee have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide extra worth to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all info gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct details and enquiry line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site assessment of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and far more.