Property Management Wattle Park
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Wattle Park
Strata Management in Wattle Park involves numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive threat management processes.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process guarantees a reliable, certified and qualified professional panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Wattle Park
We selected maintenance and repair service providers who have actually a shown performance history of reducing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation procedure a dependable, certified and competent specialist panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We help in preserving our client’s residential or commercial property by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and ensure correct payment to contractors. We understand the professionals to require complex matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to ensure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our independently certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Wattle Park have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer extra value to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all details collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and a lot more.