Property Management Warrandyte
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Warrandyte
Strata Management in Warrandyte involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general service
– Managing all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm supplies a strict debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough danger management procedures.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure ensures a reliable, compliant and competent specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee professionals deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Warrandyte
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have a shown performance history of decreasing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We make sure through our professional accreditation procedure a reliable, compliant and competent contractor panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in keeping our customer’s home by organizing repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee appropriate payment to specialists. We know the professionals to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt manner and ensures responsiveness of our individually accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Warrandyte have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer additional value to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all info collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct info and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and much more.