Property Management Wantirna South
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Wantirna South
Strata Management in Wantirna South involves numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Managing all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive risk management processes.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure ensures a dependable, compliant and qualified professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Wantirna South
We selected maintenance and repair suppliers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of reducing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation process a reliable, certified and proficient contractor panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in maintaining our customer’s property by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and guarantee correct payment to specialists. We understand the experts to require complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our individually certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Wantirna South have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer extra worth to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all info gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and query line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and much more.