Property Management Viewbank
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Viewbank
Strata Management in Viewbank involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general service
– Managing all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm provides a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed threat management procedures.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure guarantees a reliable, certified and proficient specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure contractors deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Viewbank
We selected repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of reducing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation procedure a trusted, certified and competent contractor panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our client’s residential or commercial property by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and guarantee appropriate payment to specialists. We know the professionals to require complex matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our independently accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Viewbank have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide extra worth to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all details gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct details and query line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site assessment of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and a lot more.