Property Management Tyabb
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Tyabb
Strata Management in Tyabb involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and basic service
– Managing all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a rigid debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough risk management processes.
We are licensed by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process makes sure a reputable, compliant and competent professional panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee specialists provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Tyabb
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have a shown performance history of lowering the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation procedure a reputable, compliant and qualified contractor panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in keeping our client’s property by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and make sure appropriate payment to specialists. We know the experts to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to ensure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and guarantees responsiveness of our independently certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Tyabb have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can offer extra value to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all details gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct information and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and much more.