Property Management Tuerong
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Tuerong
Strata Management in Tuerong involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Handling all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a rigid debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive threat management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure guarantees a reputable, certified and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Tuerong
We chose repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a shown performance history of lowering the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation procedure a trustworthy, compliant and competent contractor panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in preserving our customer’s property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and make sure appropriate payment to contractors. We know the professionals to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our independently licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Tuerong have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can supply additional worth to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all information collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct details and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and a lot more.