Property Management Truganina
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Truganina
Strata Management in Truganina includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and basic service
– Handling all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm provides a stringent debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough danger management processes.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure ensures a trusted, certified and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Truganina
We selected repair and maintenance service providers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of lowering the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We make sure through our professional accreditation process a reputable, compliant and proficient professional panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in maintaining our client’s property by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and ensure proper payment to professionals. We understand the experts to require complicated matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our separately certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Truganina have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can supply additional value to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all info collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Offer a direct info and query line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and much more.