Property Management Travancore
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Travancore
Strata Management in Travancore involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general company
– Managing all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed danger management procedures.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process makes sure a reliable, compliant and proficient specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure contractors provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Travancore
We selected maintenance and repair companies who have actually a demonstrated performance history of minimizing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation process a reliable, certified and proficient specialist panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our customer’s home by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and make sure appropriate payment to contractors. We know the professionals to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our individually certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Travancore have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer additional value to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all information collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct details and query line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and much more.