Property Management Tottenham
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Tottenham
Strata Management in Tottenham includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general organisation
– Handling all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm supplies a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive danger management processes.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure guarantees a dependable, compliant and competent professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure professionals provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Tottenham
We chose maintenance and repair companies who have a shown track record of lowering the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation procedure a reputable, compliant and qualified professional panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We assist in preserving our client’s residential or commercial property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and make sure appropriate payment to contractors. We understand the professionals to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our independently licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Tottenham have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide additional value to our general purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all details collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based upon exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Supply a direct details and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and far more.