Property Management Thornbury
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Thornbury
Strata Management in Thornbury includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general service
– Managing all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive risk management processes.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure ensures a trusted, certified and competent specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Thornbury
We selected maintenance and repair suppliers who have a demonstrated track record of decreasing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation process a reliable, compliant and skilled specialist panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in maintaining our customer’s property by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and make sure right payment to professionals. We know the experts to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our independently accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Thornbury have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can supply extra worth to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all info gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct details and query line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and a lot more.