Property Management Templestowe
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Templestowe
Strata Management in Templestowe includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Managing all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm supplies a rigid debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure ensures a trusted, compliant and proficient professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Templestowe
We chose maintenance and repair companies who have a demonstrated performance history of reducing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation process a trusted, certified and qualified professional panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our client’s home by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and guarantee proper payment to professionals. We understand the professionals to require complex matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to ensure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and makes sure responsiveness of our independently licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Templestowe have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer additional worth to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all details gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct information and query line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and far more.