Property Management Templestowe Lower
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Templestowe Lower
Strata Management in Templestowe Lower includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Handling all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed threat management procedures.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure ensures a reliable, certified and competent specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee contractors provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Templestowe Lower
We selected repair and maintenance providers who have a demonstrated track record of lowering the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation process a dependable, compliant and skilled specialist panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in preserving our client’s home by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and ensure correct payment to specialists. We understand the professionals to require complex matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt way and guarantees responsiveness of our separately accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Templestowe Lower have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide additional value to our overall purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all information gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct details and query line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and far more.