Property Management Taylors Hill
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Taylors Hill
Strata Management in Taylors Hill involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a stringent debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive risk management procedures.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure guarantees a dependable, compliant and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Taylors Hill
We selected repair and maintenance companies who have a shown performance history of minimizing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We ensure through our professional accreditation procedure a trustworthy, compliant and competent contractor panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We assist in preserving our client’s home by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and guarantee right payment to contractors. We understand the professionals to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and ensures responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Taylors Hill have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can supply additional value to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all information gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Offer a direct info and enquiry line to our Business Development Manager for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and far more.