Property Management Tarneit
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Tarneit
Strata Management in Tarneit includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general organisation
– Handling all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a stringent debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough risk management procedures.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process ensures a dependable, compliant and qualified professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Tarneit
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have a shown performance history of minimizing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation procedure a trustworthy, compliant and qualified professional panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We assist in maintaining our client’s residential or commercial property by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and make sure appropriate payment to professionals. We understand the experts to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and makes sure responsiveness of our independently accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Tarneit have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can supply extra worth to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all information gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct info and query line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site evaluation of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and much more.