Property Management Syndal
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Syndal
Strata Management in Syndal involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and basic service
– Managing all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a stringent debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive risk management procedures.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process ensures a dependable, compliant and competent professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Syndal
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have a demonstrated track record of lowering the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We make sure through our professional accreditation procedure a dependable, certified and proficient specialist panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in preserving our customer’s home by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and ensure proper payment to specialists. We know the professionals to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our independently accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Syndal have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can supply extra worth to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all info gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct details and enquiry line to our Company Development Manager for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and a lot more.