Property Management Sydenham
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Sydenham
Strata Management in Sydenham involves many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general business
– Managing all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive risk management procedures.
We are licensed by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process ensures a reliable, certified and proficient professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure specialists provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Sydenham
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have actually a shown performance history of decreasing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation procedure a reputable, compliant and skilled specialist panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s property by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and ensure correct payment to professionals. We understand the experts to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and guarantees responsiveness of our separately accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Sydenham have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can supply extra value to our general function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all information collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct information and query line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and much more.