Property Management Surrey Hills
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Surrey Hills
Strata Management in Surrey Hills involves many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic service
– Managing all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough danger management procedures.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure guarantees a reliable, compliant and skilled professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Surrey Hills
We chose repair and maintenance companies who have a shown track record of minimizing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We make sure through our professional accreditation procedure a dependable, certified and qualified contractor panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in preserving our client’s residential or commercial property by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and ensure proper payment to professionals. We know the experts to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our separately licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Surrey Hills have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can supply additional value to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all information collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct information and query line to our Service Development Manager for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and much more.