Property Management Sunshine North
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Sunshine North
Strata Management in Sunshine North includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general business
– Handling all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough threat management procedures.
We are certified by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process makes sure a reputable, compliant and qualified professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee contractors provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Sunshine North
We selected repair and maintenance service providers who have actually a shown performance history of minimizing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation procedure a trusted, compliant and skilled contractor panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We assist in keeping our customer’s property by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and make sure right payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to require intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely way and makes sure responsiveness of our individually accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Sunshine North have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can provide additional value to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all details collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct information and enquiry line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and much more.