Property Management Sunbury
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Sunbury
Strata Management in Sunbury involves numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Handling all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm supplies a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough risk management processes.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process ensures a dependable, compliant and competent professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure professionals provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Sunbury
We chose maintenance and repair service providers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of lowering the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation process a dependable, certified and qualified specialist panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We help in keeping our client’s residential or commercial property by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and ensure proper payment to contractors. We know the specialists to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our individually licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Sunbury have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can offer additional worth to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all details collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct info and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and much more.