Property Management Strathmore
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Strathmore
Strata Management in Strathmore involves numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general service
– Managing all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a strict debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough danger management processes.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure makes sure a trusted, certified and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Strathmore
We chose maintenance and repair service providers who have a demonstrated performance history of lowering the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We make sure through our professional accreditation procedure a dependable, compliant and competent professional panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in preserving our customer’s home by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and make sure right payment to professionals. We understand the experts to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our independently accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Strathmore have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer extra value to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all info gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Supply a direct info and query line to our Service Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site inspection of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and a lot more.