Property Management St Andrews Beach
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In St Andrews Beach
Strata Management in St Andrews Beach involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Handling all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a rigid debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our extensive danger management processes.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure ensures a reliable, compliant and qualified professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing St Andrews Beach
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have a shown performance history of decreasing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation process a reliable, certified and proficient contractor panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and guarantee correct payment to specialists. We know the professionals to require intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our independently accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in St Andrews Beach have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can offer extra worth to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all details gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct details and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and far more.