Property Management St Albans
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In St Albans
Strata Management in St Albans includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general company
– Managing all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive risk management procedures.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure makes sure a reputable, compliant and competent professional panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure contractors deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing St Albans
We chose maintenance and repair companies who have actually a demonstrated performance history of reducing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation procedure a reliable, certified and qualified contractor panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in keeping our client’s property by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and ensure right payment to specialists. We know the specialists to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our separately licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in St Albans have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can provide extra value to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all information collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct info and query line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site assessment of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and much more.