Property Management Southbank
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Southbank
Strata Management in Southbank involves numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and basic company
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a strict debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive risk management procedures.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process ensures a reputable, compliant and skilled professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Southbank
We chose repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a demonstrated track record of decreasing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We make sure through our professional accreditation procedure a reliable, certified and competent contractor panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in preserving our customer’s property by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and ensure proper payment to professionals. We know the professionals to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our individually certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Southbank have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can offer additional worth to our overall purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all info gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct details and query line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get a detailed welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and far more.