Property Management Somerton
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Somerton
Strata Management in Somerton involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic company
– Managing all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a stringent debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process guarantees a trustworthy, certified and skilled professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Somerton
We chose maintenance and repair service providers who have actually a shown performance history of lowering the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation procedure a reliable, certified and proficient specialist panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in preserving our customer’s home by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and guarantee proper payment to professionals. We know the experts to call for complex matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our separately accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Somerton have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can provide additional value to our general purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all info gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Supply a direct info and enquiry line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and far more.