Property Management Seaholme
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Seaholme
Strata Management in Seaholme involves numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Handling all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough risk management procedures.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure makes sure a reputable, compliant and proficient specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Seaholme
We selected maintenance and repair suppliers who have actually a shown track record of reducing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation procedure a trusted, compliant and qualified professional panel. This panel has the ability to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in maintaining our customer’s property by organizing repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and make sure proper payment to professionals. We understand the professionals to require intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our individually accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Seaholme have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can offer extra value to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all info gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct details and query line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and a lot more.