Property Management Seaford
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Seaford
Strata Management in Seaford includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and general business
– Handling all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a stringent debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough threat management procedures.
We are certified by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process makes sure a dependable, certified and competent specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Seaford
We chose repair and maintenance companies who have actually a demonstrated performance history of decreasing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation process a trusted, compliant and qualified specialist panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our client’s home by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and make sure right payment to specialists. We understand the specialists to require intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our separately licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Seaford have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can provide additional value to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all information gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct details and query line to our Business Development Manager for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and much more.