Property Management Seabrook
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Seabrook
Strata Management in Seabrook includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and general company
– Handling all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company supplies a strict debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive threat management processes.
We are licensed by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure ensures a trustworthy, certified and competent specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Seabrook
We selected repair and maintenance suppliers who have a demonstrated performance history of decreasing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation procedure a trustworthy, compliant and competent contractor panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in keeping our client’s property by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and ensure appropriate payment to specialists. We understand the professionals to call for complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our independently accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Seabrook have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can provide extra value to our overall purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all info gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Supply a direct info and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and much more.