Property Management Sandown Village
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Sandown Village
Strata Management in Sandown Village includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general organisation
– Handling all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough threat management processes.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process ensures a dependable, certified and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Sandown Village
We selected maintenance and repair suppliers who have actually a demonstrated track record of decreasing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We ensure through our professional accreditation procedure a reliable, compliant and skilled specialist panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in keeping our customer’s home by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and ensure appropriate payment to professionals. We understand the experts to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Sandown Village have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can offer extra worth to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all info gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct details and query line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and a lot more.