Property Management Sandhurst
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Sandhurst
Strata Management in Sandhurst involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic company
– Handling all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company supplies a stringent debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process guarantees a trusted, certified and qualified specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure specialists provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Sandhurst
We selected repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a shown performance history of minimizing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation procedure a reputable, compliant and qualified professional panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in maintaining our client’s home by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and guarantee proper payment to contractors. We understand the professionals to require intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our independently certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Sandhurst have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can provide extra worth to our general purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all info gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct information and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site inspection of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and much more.