Property Management Rye
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Rye
Strata Management in Rye includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general service
– Managing all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company supplies a rigid debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough risk management processes.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process guarantees a trusted, compliant and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure specialists provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Rye
We chose repair and maintenance suppliers who have a demonstrated performance history of reducing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation procedure a reputable, certified and qualified specialist panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in preserving our client’s home by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and guarantee proper payment to professionals. We understand the experts to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our individually accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Rye have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can supply additional worth to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all details collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct details and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site inspection of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and much more.