Property Management Roxburgh Park
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Roxburgh Park
Strata Management in Roxburgh Park includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Handling all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough risk management processes.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process makes sure a reputable, certified and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Roxburgh Park
We selected repair and maintenance service providers who have actually a shown performance history of lowering the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation process a trustworthy, compliant and competent specialist panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We help in maintaining our customer’s residential or commercial property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and make sure correct payment to specialists. We understand the experts to require complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to ensure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our independently accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Roxburgh Park have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can offer additional value to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all info gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct info and query line to our Business Development Manager for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and much more.