Property Management Rowville
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Rowville
Strata Management in Rowville involves many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and basic business
– Managing all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm supplies a rigid debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed threat management procedures.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure ensures a trustworthy, certified and qualified specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Rowville
We chose repair and maintenance companies who have a demonstrated track record of lowering the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation procedure a dependable, certified and proficient professional panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We help in maintaining our client’s residential or commercial property by setting up repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and ensure correct payment to professionals. We understand the specialists to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to ensure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our independently accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Rowville have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can provide additional worth to our general function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all details collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and query line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and much more.