Property Management Rockbank
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Rockbank
Strata Management in Rockbank involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general organisation
– Managing all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company supplies a strict debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough threat management procedures.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure makes sure a dependable, compliant and competent specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Rockbank
We selected repair and maintenance companies who have actually a shown track record of decreasing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation procedure a trusted, compliant and proficient contractor panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We assist in preserving our client’s home by setting up repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and guarantee right payment to contractors. We understand the experts to call for complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our individually accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Rockbank have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can provide extra worth to our general purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all details collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct info and enquiry line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and far more.