Property Management Richmond
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Richmond
Strata Management in Richmond involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Handling all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a rigid debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive risk management procedures.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure ensures a reliable, certified and qualified professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure professionals provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Richmond
We chose repair and maintenance companies who have actually a shown track record of decreasing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation procedure a reputable, compliant and qualified professional panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in maintaining our customer’s property by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and guarantee correct payment to professionals. We know the professionals to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Richmond have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can supply additional value to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all information collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct information and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and a lot more.