Property Management Red Hill South
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Red Hill South
Strata Management in Red Hill South includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Handling all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive danger management processes.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure ensures a reputable, certified and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Red Hill South
We chose repair and maintenance providers who have a shown track record of decreasing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We make sure through our professional accreditation procedure a reliable, compliant and skilled contractor panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in maintaining our client’s property by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and guarantee right payment to specialists. We know the professionals to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our independently accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Red Hill South have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can provide extra worth to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all information collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct details and enquiry line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get a detailed welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and much more.