Property Management Ravenhall
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Ravenhall
Strata Management in Ravenhall involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic company
– Handling all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough risk management procedures.
We are certified by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process guarantees a reputable, compliant and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure contractors deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Ravenhall
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have a demonstrated performance history of decreasing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation procedure a reputable, certified and skilled professional panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in maintaining our client’s residential or commercial property by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee correct payment to specialists. We know the specialists to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our separately licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Ravenhall have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can offer extra value to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all info collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales team.
– Supply a direct information and enquiry line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get a detailed welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and much more.