Property Management Preston
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Preston
Strata Management in Preston involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general service
– Handling all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm supplies a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough risk management processes.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process makes sure a reliable, compliant and qualified professional panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Preston
We selected repair and maintenance service providers who have a shown performance history of lowering the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation procedure a reliable, certified and competent professional panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in maintaining our client’s residential or commercial property by setting up repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee correct payment to specialists. We know the professionals to call for complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our independently licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Preston have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can provide additional value to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all info collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct info and query line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and far more.