Property Management Prahran
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Prahran
Strata Management in Prahran involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general business
– Managing all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a stringent debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive risk management processes.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process makes sure a reputable, compliant and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Prahran
We chose maintenance and repair service providers who have actually a demonstrated track record of reducing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation process a reliable, certified and skilled contractor panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in preserving our client’s property by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and make sure appropriate payment to contractors. We understand the professionals to call for complex matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and ensures responsiveness of our independently certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Prahran have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer additional worth to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all info collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Service Development Manager for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and a lot more.