Property Management Patterson
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Patterson
Strata Management in Patterson involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general company
– Handling all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough risk management procedures.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process makes sure a trusted, certified and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure specialists provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Patterson
We selected maintenance and repair companies who have a shown track record of reducing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation procedure a trustworthy, compliant and proficient contractor panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We assist in maintaining our client’s home by organizing repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and guarantee correct payment to specialists. We know the specialists to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our separately licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Patterson have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can offer extra worth to our general purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all info gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Offer a direct details and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and much more.