Property Management Patterson Lakes
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Patterson Lakes
Strata Management in Patterson Lakes includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general company
– Managing all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm provides a strict debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our extensive risk management procedures.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process makes sure a trusted, compliant and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure professionals deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Patterson Lakes
We selected repair and maintenance providers who have a shown performance history of lowering the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation procedure a trustworthy, certified and qualified professional panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in maintaining our client’s home by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and ensure proper payment to specialists. We understand the specialists to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to ensure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our separately licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Patterson Lakes have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can supply additional value to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all info gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and a lot more.