Property Management Parkville
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Parkville
Strata Management in Parkville includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and basic business
– Managing all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company supplies a strict debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process ensures a reputable, certified and qualified specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure professionals provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Parkville
We selected repair and maintenance companies who have a shown track record of decreasing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation procedure a reputable, compliant and competent specialist panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in maintaining our client’s home by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and make sure proper payment to professionals. We understand the professionals to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our independently certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Parkville have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can supply additional value to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all information collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct information and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and a lot more.