Property Management Officer
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Officer
Strata Management in Officer includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general service
– Managing all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process guarantees a reputable, certified and skilled professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure specialists provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Officer
We chose repair and maintenance providers who have a demonstrated performance history of lowering the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation process a reputable, certified and skilled professional panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in preserving our client’s residential or commercial property by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and ensure proper payment to contractors. We know the experts to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our independently certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Officer have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can supply extra worth to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all details gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based upon what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct details and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site assessment of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and much more.