Property Management Oakleigh South
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Oakleigh South
Strata Management in Oakleigh South includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and basic company
– Handling all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our detailed threat management processes.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure guarantees a trustworthy, certified and competent contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Oakleigh South
We selected maintenance and repair providers who have actually a shown performance history of reducing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation procedure a reputable, certified and qualified professional panel. This panel has the ability to provide our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in preserving our customer’s property by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and guarantee correct payment to specialists. We understand the specialists to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and ensures responsiveness of our individually accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Oakleigh South have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can offer extra value to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all details collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct details and enquiry line to our Business Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and a lot more.