Property Management Notting Hill
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Notting Hill
Strata Management in Notting Hill involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general service
– Managing all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough risk management procedures.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process ensures a reliable, compliant and proficient professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Notting Hill
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of lowering the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation process a trustworthy, certified and proficient professional panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our customer’s residential or commercial property by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and guarantee correct payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our separately certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Notting Hill have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can provide additional worth to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all info gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales team.
– Supply a direct details and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and a lot more.